PROMS is an advanced document management system specifically designed to address the unique maintenance requirements of nuclear power plant procedures. Key features include:
- Full-featured text editing capabilities
- Consistent procedure structure and format
- Tracking of procedure modifications
- Automated procedure approval system
- Security and Multi-User Network functionality
- Global search capability within a single or multiple procedure sets
- Maintenance of multiple similar procedures using one Parent procedure that automatically generates Child procedures (P/C PC)
- Multiple formats within a single document
- Hyperlink capability for transitions between procedure steps or procedures
- Referenced Objects, providing linkage from a database to the procedure text
- Searchable pdf file format output
It has been 41 years since the TMI-2 accident changed the way nuclear power plants maintain accident management procedures. The engineers at Volian Enterprises have been there since day one helping the industry write and maintain EOPs, SAMGs, FSGs, and ARG-based AOPs. With O&M budgets trimmed in response to lower retail energy costs and the call to Deliver the Nuclear Promise (DNP), it is more important than ever that innovative, cost-effective methods are used to maintain the accident management procedures while providing the highest quality procedures for the operator to train and to use in case of an emergency.
Read more to see how Volian can help!!!
If you are interested in having Volian assist on any accident management procedure related efforts, please contact Paul Linn at 724-335-3744 for more information.
New customers who have an interest in learning more about PROMS should contact Harry Julian at 724-335-3744. We would be happy to show you why PROMS is the most advanced, easiest to use procedure maintenance system available. For additional information, please see our PROMS Brochure.
-Accident Management Procedures
-Emergency Operating Procedures (EOPs)
-Severe Accident Management Guidelines (SAMGs)
-PROcedure Maintenance System (PROMS)
Volian Enterprises is now on LinkedIn. If you currently have a LinkedIn account, click the button below to follow our page!